“The best Tacos of playa.”
Review of Los Aguachiles

Los Aguachiles
Ranked #70 of 1,367 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Price range: US$16 - US$54
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I ate here several times during my holidays. Everything was alwaysvery delicious. The people working there are fast and nice and you have a choice from many different tipical mexican dishes,special tacos, quesadillas etc

Write a ReviewReviews (1,482)

Reviewed 29 June 2014

This is far from fine dining, but this is the best food I have eaten since Redd in Napa or The Publican in Chicago 2 years ago. The fish is impeccably fresh and cheap. Mostly a locals (few gringos) type of place which is awesome since it keeps the riff-raff out and allows all the other suckers to frequent more expensive restaurants directly on 5th. My wife liked the tacos, i ate the tostadas. We went here 5x in one week its that good, and i dream of the seafood still. I highly recommend the tuna sashimi tostada and scallop tostada. They also have this huge shot glass filled with salsa, liquor, cilantro, lime, and a bunch of tiny raw oysters that was amazing. If you dont absolutely love fish, raw fish, and ceviche then this may not be your place. But this was the best place we ate at in Playa and we have eaten at all the top restaurants there.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Customer Service: 10
Food: AMAZING
Hot Sauce: 15

Seriously travelers, get off the beaten tourist attraction path and go here. You will NOT be disappointed...

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

The last time I visited Los Aguachiles was in 2012; we are back this summer and still the food is fantastic! Very refreshing and the agua de jamaica was perfect! Only thing we wish is that their beer was a bit colder.

1  Thank Glenda O
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I had the black bean and shrimp taco. It was tiny and delicious. I wish I could have another one right now!