“Yum”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Make sure you stop here and have a steak, a lovely glass of wine, or a cocktail...and don't miss the delicious empanadas. This restaurant is beautiful, the clientele young and hip and located on a great corner for people watching if you sit outside. Take my advice, sit outside.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

food was the best i had in playa my friend agreed as well! try it out we had chicken and asparagas mash potatoe, they had good bread with dipping sauces empanadas was yummy

Reviewed 14 August 2012 via mobile

I ordered a Asparagus wrapped in chicken and bacon on mashed potato doesnt sound as good as it tasted it was one of the best meals I have had. I wish I couldve rated the steaks but as I've read on the reviews they are great as well ! The service was amazing everyone was so nice and attentive ! We got a bottle of white wine on the house which off course made it even more memorable!

The food came it extremely quickly we were surprised! Definitely try out this Place!

1  Thank yafit_na
Reviewed 30 December 2011

The Chuletón is the best cut of meat. Also recommendable is the grilled octopus.

Reviewed 26 November 2011

Myself, my partner and her parents and brother stopped here for dinner thanksgiving night.

Although the menu is simple the quality of the food is terrific, we all had appetizers, and steaks.

The meat was of excellent quality, and cooked as we requested, it was delicious!

The wine list is short but there are a number of great Mexican and other South American and Spanish wines to accompany your meat.

Their mango margaritas are tasty as are their gold ones also.

Daniel our waiter was very helpful and genuinely friendly.

My only advice would be to request a table upstairs or nearer to the restaurant, as the ones on the street are regularly 'visited' by wandering minstrels etc ...