“Albatros Restaurant”

Albatros Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2013

This is my second time eating at Albatros my waiters were the best waiters anyone could ask for. The very first day that me and my girlfriend sat down to eat our meal we were greeted by a waiter Mauricio. He was welcomed and greeted us with a smile on his face and with the OLA gesture with the hand over his heart. His service was very quick and precise. He was also attentive to all of our needs. I will recommend any one to Albatros and ask for Mauricio was the best we could have encountered.

Reviewed 8 August 2011

The Albatros was an excellent restaurant. The food was always fresh and prepared nicely to make a lovely display. You will get great service as soon as your greeted inside the restaurant. I like that even if you did not want to eat inside the restaurant, there are take out containers available to suit your need. I went there because I was on a five day vacation at the Gran Porto Real. The mussels was delicious and the french toast was yummy. Now that I am home in New Jersey, I miss the hot coffee and the warm smiles that met me each morning at the Albatros at the Gran Porto Real.

Reviewed 13 June 2011

Always a great selection, fresh and clean. Make sure you meet Antonio on the wait staff.

Reviewed 3 October 2010

We were there many times, you've much choises in food and fruit. So you can always find something to eat. The service is very good, very friendly waiters. Especially Verlain, he speak a few dutch words. We like that. It's really recommended.

Greats Mark en Willeke from Holland.

Reviewed 21 September 2010

My mother and I went to this restaurant at the Gran Porto Real Resort almost every single day of our week spent there for their delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner! They have American and Mexican breakfast dishes at the buffet that are prepared for you as well. The lunch and dinner is different every day. The cooks are supreme at their cooking, and the waiters are absolutely great. We recommend you to have Fernanado Gutierrer, Ulises, and Jorge A. Tuz as your servers! They are very kind and great servers!! The Captain Ventura of the restaurant is also great to talk to about any you may have about the restaurant and its dishes so feel free to ask and he will do whatever he can to make your meal great!!!