“Oh. My. Goodness”

Chez Celine
Price range: US$0 - US$7
Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Description: Follow the smell of freshly baked bread and find our authentic French bakery on the 5th avenue! We offer typical French products like Baguette bread, croissants, pastries, sandwiches, quiches and salads. Try our specials of the night, to pare with a glass of wine: cheeses and cold meats platters, terrines, vol-au-vent and their savory & sweets crepes! Natural products, 100% homemade, high quality ingredients and lots of love...!
Chicago, Illinois
“Oh. My. Goodness”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

My family went here because of the enormous amount of people seated and eating. We found out it was for a good reason.

We ordered a Brie on a baguette, and it was to die for. The bread was homemade and warm, and my sister's meal came with a warm and cold drink, hot chocolate and orange juice. The prices were totally reasonable for the exceptional quality. I was most satisfied.

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
“Great food!!!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

You must stop and have breakfast or lunch at Chez Celine while in Playa Del Carmen, the food is great and so is the service.

Visited May 2014
Mexico
“Excellent bakery”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We discovered this little bakery during our last stay in Playa del Carmen and we are so glad we did. Great options on sweets and deserts to choose from. You can add a cofee a tea or grab something for lunch or dinner they have salads and paninis too.

• Visited May 2014
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
“delicious desserts!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I live here in Playa so I've been to this restaurant many times, I love the coffee! it is strong like in Europe!
Bread and desserts are the best too!
I tried once a quiche and it was good but only came with 2 leaves of lettuce, in my opinion it needs a little bit more of salad on the side because once the lettuce is gone you end up with only the quiche and that's a bit dry.
prices are ok, normal for Playa del Carmen so a little bit high.

• Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“great exprenice”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

great place nice scenery would recommend to go the weather was lovely staff were great. journey is around 3 hours by mini bus recommend

Visited May 2014