“Amazing Location, Great Local Staff Support...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
oneadam98
Santa Barbara, California
“Amazing Location, Great Local Staff Support, Beautiful views from the Roof Deck”
Reviewed 26 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We stayed in the Bosque de los Aluxes penthouse Unit 301 and loved the spacious unit with secured parking on the first floor. Loved the terrace with the private pool and huge roof deck above with views of the ocean and Cozumel. The check in/out experience was very nice with friendly, helpful staff. The location of the complex is right on 5th Ave with really good restaurants and beach within a block. The only dislikes were the noise from the bar just below the unit and the uncomfortable furniture in the living room and mattress in the master bedroom. If this unit had new furniture it would be perfect, but then again the price would most likely be a lot more.

slammedm3
Victoria, Canada
“Love this condo !”
Reviewed 16 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Such a nice condo . I will stay here everytime I'm in playa del carmen if it's available . It's really that good !

Management Response
20 Jan 2018
Thanks so much for your review! We are glad that yu enjoyed your stay at Bosque de los ALuxes 301!
Detroit
Reviewed 2 February 2012 for a stay in December 2011

levelland...
alpine, texas
“Great for a small family”
Reviewed 4 November 2010 for a stay in June 2010

We actually lucked into this condo as the one we originally rented was sold and we were ever so pleased. My family consists of my husband, 2 year old daughter and myself.

This rental was perfect. At first I was a little hesistant due to the swimming pool on the patio, but the sliding glass doors from the condo have a lock that my daughter was unable to open on her own, so she was not able to sneak outside. The swimming pool ended up being great for us as Mexico tends to be a wee bit hot in the summer time. My daughter loved the pool because she was able to stand up and walk in the water. The pool is perfect for cooling off and relaxing.

She was also unable to walk up the spiral staircase up to the rooftop terrace by herself, so there was not a concern of her falling down the stairs either (not that we left her outside be herself anyways).

The condo was exceptionally clean and we tried to leave it the same way. The housekeeper was very efficient with her time and her time was coordinated around my daughter's nap schedule (nice!). All the Playa Paradise staff wear identifying shirts so you know who is legit (even the little guy who fixed the satellite).

Everything described in the description proved to be true and we were sad to have to see our vacation end.

Thanks to all who provided my little family with a perfect summer vacation trip. We have recommended Playa Paradise rentals to many here in Texas and look forward to another vacation rental with yall.

By the way, those of us who live on the border in Texas realize that it is very unsafe to cross the border into a Mexico border town. You can rest assured that Playa del Carmen is a safe vacation destination with no worries as one might experience on the border. I had absoultely no fears about my family including the 2 year old roaming the city safely.

Book this unit and have a wonderful vacation

Travelling group: Family with Young Children

A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Large groups
Management Response
5 Feb 2010
thanks a lot for your time claudia !! hope to see you next year Ana
Madrid (Spain)
Reviewed 12 January 2010 for a stay in January 2010

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
boonville ny
Reviewed 28 August 2009 for a stay in February 2009

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing