“Best crepes in Playa!”

Ranked #9 of 44 Dessert in Playa del Carmen
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 26 November 2013

It's a small place, basically a hole in the wall, but of course those always have the best food. I really recommend this place to everyone whos in PDC and taste the smoothies as well. They offer big selection of sweet and salty crepes, nice size for good prices. It's " A must "......

Reviewed 23 November 2013

I went here at about 3 am to get an after partying snack. Something to absorb my libations... I got a simple Nutella and banana crepe. It was soooo good. I slept well :)

Reviewed 24 October 2013

The family and I loved this place. We went twice so that we could get our fill of neutella. You should be aware that they aren't open on Monday and Tuesday. On the weekend they are open all night. This is a great place to hit after dinner so make sure you save some room. We got neutella and banana but all of them looked great. This isn't a place that makes a ton of crepes and then just reheats them when someone wants something. Everything is made fresh and while we were there he started a new batch of batter which looked very authentic. The food was so good that my son is talking about opening his own crepe place back home even though he is only 7!
If you are looking for a great dessert place with a very friendly chef then looked no further!

1  Thank bo4uofm
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Nothing special . normal pan cakes. None of ingredients has been home made. Everything you can buy in the shop on the corner. Espresso is from the pods. So more Nespresso. Not even close real one. Overpriced for me. For 2 crepas + 2 coffes = 200 pesos (10 punds). If you want best crepas try those on the Plaza Nationale sold by Mexican ( mobile run - bike). Cost 25 pesos for 1 and you will taste heaven. . .

2  Thank JoMarUK
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Great crepes....anytime of the day!!!! Good espresso as well, very friendly working staff/ owner. Banana Nutella crepes is the way to go...Try 2!