This hotel is very clean. The restaurants are very clean, they offer a variety of good food options. The hotel reception staffs are very professional, we had a minor problem with the Junior Suite room we were first given, we were promptly moved to another even bigger room with a better view, thanks to Jose (supervisor).
This hotel was recommended to me by another family and I would definitely recommend it to other families with kids.
One disappointing factor about this hotel is the beach. It is not that pretty compared to another hotel we stayed in at Playa Del Carmen. When we were there the hotel maintenance staffs were cleaning tons algae that had washed off on the sand, it maybe because of the time of the year we went, but it was a disappointment for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a beautiful, protected stretch of pristine beach in the heart of Playa del Carmen stands the spectacular Gran Porto Resort, just steps from Fifth Avenue's shops, clubs, and restaurants. Architecturally reminiscent of one of Mexico's finest haciendas, the resort welcomes couples, families, friends, and colleagues to the warm Caribbean breezes and azure seas of the Riviera Maya, where guests can experience the region's cultural heritage, relish all-inclusive luxuries, and enjoy genuine hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gran Porto Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Porto Real Hotel
- Gran Porto Real Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Gran Porto Real
- Gran Porto Real Resort Spa
- Porto Real
- Grand Porto Real Playa Del Carmen
- Gran Porto Real Mexico
- Gran Porto Resort Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen