“OMG”

Boulangerie Francaise
Price range: US$0 - US$7
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: a little peace of France in riviera Maya! On 10th avenue between 6 and 8 street, discover the little french baker, baguettes, croissants, and a french lunch for 50 pesos!
Burlington, Canada
“OMG”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I didn't get a chance to walk in but my friends brought me back a Lemon Tart back to the resort and it was sensational! I'm sure I'll make my way back at some point to try more! :)

Visited September 2013

Richmond, California
“A friendly, delightful place for morning coffee and sweets”
Reviewed 14 December 2010

The owners are attentive and the service is outstanding. I look forward to starting my day at Boulangerie Francaise. The pastries are always fresh and delicious. On a first visit, one is treated as a guest and upon subsequent visits, the staff are like friends who remember preferences.