“This is the whole package”
Review of DiveXplor

DiveXplor
More attraction details
Owner description: At divexplor you have tailored private dive tours only to the best locations in Riviera Maya. They will leave big crowded groups and 20 dive packages to the other centers :) Their packages are tailored according from every divers expectations and all-inclusive dive packages includes pick up from your location, snack/lunch, soft beverages, equipment’s, tanks (nitrox for free), entrance fees and experienced multilingual guide.They guarantee you will not have any extra payments later on your excursion, example from traveling by taxi or renting diving equipment’s. Everything is prepared for your dives and travelling from your location to the dive site is taken care of.Divexplor concept has created for the needs of divers who want to use their time sufficient on their vacations, divers who want to guarantee that their days are not complicated and don’t want to worry about getting to the dive center from their hotel.With a little extra you will go private, enjoy local Mexican cuisine after dives and get pick-up/drop off included on your dive days. Divexplor is not just offering dives; they are conducting full board experiences including More than diving. Behind the scenes -Divexplor started operation year 2010 in Yucatan Peninsula Mexico. The owner couple has been diving in Riviera Maya for 10 years. They are both well known for emphasizing safety and you are definitely in safe hands. Divexplor staff has experience of diving in a wide variety of environments, from the icy Baltic Sea to scientific diving in the Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico's coral reefs, and exploring the world's largest underwater cave system right here in the Yucatan peninsula. Their familiarity with Riviera Maya and their diverse backgrounds, encompassing qualifications from IANTD, PADI and NAUI, mean you will be in professional hands. You will have amazing dives in our Caribbean waters, and don't forget we offer training options ranging from recreational dive programs to technical IANTD courses.Divexplor can conduct all your exploration dives and take you to extraordinary dive locations! Providing private tours for families, groups of friends or dive clubs! Remember you are able to schedule and reserve your dives before you arrive to Mexico. We are a freelance dive operation supported by different dive organizations: It will be our pleasure to take care of you! We are located where you are!
Reviewed 3 February 2013

We had agreat week diving with Gerardo.

Casa Cenote was just perfect for a check out dive. We wished we were somewhere like that when we first learned to dive!
Cozumel, beautiful reef. Cenotes, absolute magic, had no idea how special they were & exciting night dives all made for an excellent week of diving.

Gerardo was an excellent guide, felt very safe with him and he knew the dives well.
Beyond the diving, he took us to some great local restaurants and we got to experience some local flavours we'd never have found otherwise.

Reviewed 31 January 2013

Great time diving with Gerardo. Hotel pick up, small group, careful instruction, great diving and lunch made for a great experience. I will certainly return.

Reviewed 17 December 2012

My husband and I went diving with Gerardo in Cozumel and it was an unbelievable experience. Gerardo was wonderful, kind and incredibly knowledgable about diving, locations etc. It had been 8 years since our last dive and Gerardo was kind to review the basics. We rented a house about 1/2 hour from Playa and met Gerardo the morning of the dive and followed him to the boat. It was a day I will always remember and we will definitely dive with Gerardo on future trips! Our only regret was only diving one day, next time we'll do more dives for sure!

Reviewed 3 December 2012

Even without a character limit, it'd be hard to rave quite enough about what a great time I had with Gerardo and Anna. I did both my Nitrox and Advanced Open Water courses while experiencing the best of the local diving - Cozumel, Playa, and the cenotes, for a total of six dives over 3 days.

While the price point may be a little more than some of the larger local dive operations, it is absolutely worth it both for the individualized attention (great if you want to further your dive education) and the friendly atmosphere that Gerardo and Anna cultivate with their clients. I was traveling alone (and have very limited Spanish), so they enabled me to see a little bit of Playa that I couldn't have experienced on my own.

When I go back, I'll absolutely be diving with them again, and would recommend to anyone looking for a first-rate dive experience. The entire experience is tailored to what you want out of your dive experience, and Gerardo and Anna are wonderfully communicative and quick to respond and answer questions.

Reviewed 3 November 2012

My friend Serge recommended DiveXplor for my dive excursion in Mexico.
I had 2 great days of diving with them. Boat dive to Cozumel dirrectly from Playa del Carmen with Anna the first day and to Cenote Chacmool south of Playa with Gerardo on the second. I was very pleased with their friendliness and great service.
I will certainly return to dive with them again.