“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Argentinian, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2014

My husband and I discovered PapaCharly's thanks to the great reviews on the forums here. We loved everything about the place so much that we returned two nights in a row to indulge in the home-made pastas. We literally had zero complaints - the food was beyond delicious and the service was fantastic. Do not miss out if you're in Playa!!

2  Thank AKG3287

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

The best lasagna I tried in Mexico so far. Best pasta one can find in playa. I Totally recommended this place.

2  Thank Asperdutti
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Family owned, cannot go wrong. Home-made pasta made fresh per order. Do not miss this place! Also, you can bring your own wine

1  Thank or m
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I read the reviews of Papa Charly which is why I went off the beaten path a few blocks to eat here. We ate here twice and both times were amazing. Papa Charly's son (it's a family restaurant) waited on me and my husband and made wonderful suggestions and said he would surprise me since I couldn't decide. The Lasagna was the best ever as well as the raviolis and stuffed shells that we tried. You order the type of pasta and sauce you want - there are many which is why it makes it so hard to decide - they all sounded so good! The location at 25th and 30th is only 4 blocks off of busy 5th and worth the walk and the area is safe. We can't wait to go back again.

2  Thank Patricia33524
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Incredible. Made from scratch when I placed my order. Six large raviolis in an order, and I couldn't even manage to finish them. Authentic, delicious, and incredible choices. Dinner again tomorrow papa charlys

2  Thank melissaelizabeth