“Girls Night Out!! We had a Blast. Love the J-Girls”

Food Motion Cooking Workshops
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you're living or vacationing in Playa, give your self the chance to try our workshops or personal chef services and get the full Mexican experience. Fresh, local food prepared just for you! Better and more affordable than eating out all the time! We also prepare Spanish, Asian, Italian, French, Mediterranean, Kosher, Kids, Paleo and Vegetarian/ Veggan.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Girls Night Out!! We had a Blast. Love the J-Girls”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

We had so much fun at the food in Motion workshop. All the reviews were right on the mark. We laughed and learned things and ate amazing food in a beautiful setting. The whole night was a ten!!! Chef Alexandra, thank you from all the girls!!! We will be back!

2 Thank Samsavml

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Experience!”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We had Chef Alexandra come to our condo to cook dinner for our family and it was wonderful. Chef Alexandra, herself, is delightful. She cooked an amazing meal (complete with something special for my 3 year old son). We will absolutely have her come again next time we visit! Highly recommend!

Visited February 2012
2 Thank MZ2
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Now I can make some of my favorite mexican dishes at home!”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I am a solo traveler who stayed in Mexico for one month in January. I was very happy to take the Food Motion Cooking Workshop and learn first hand from Chef Alexandra who not only tells you everything on how the dishes are made but also tells you all the history behind each dish. I always wanted to learn more about Mexican food going beyond what is available in my home in Toronto, Canada. The dishes we made were ones I never heard of before and the experience was absolutely amazing!

Chef Alexandra is so pleasant to be around. We have become life long friends now after the whole experience. Her passion for what she does is contagious and she enjoys sharing her vast knowledge about culinary arts. I have never met a chef with her sheer knowledge and authenticity and I have met a lot of chefs n my day. She explains what goes with everything in great detail! There is no question that I asked, that she could not answer. The workshop is also a lot of fun! I got to learn how to make avocado lime gelato for dessert which is not only healthy but extremely tasty. I tend to be very picky on what I eat for health reasons and she was able to show me dishes that still kept withing my guidelines and this was one of them. Make sure that when you book a workshop with her, you ask for the avocado gelato for dessert.

Thank you very much Chef Alexandra for making my trip to Mexico amazing, sending love from Toronto, Canada.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank Joe30s
Gothenburg, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Was a wonderful and tasty experience!”
Reviewed 10 February 2012

We had a great time making the Mexican cuisine in an easy way. Wonderful tastes and a very accommodating environment! We had a great experience with Alexandra and the finally with Avocado-Tequila-syrup ice cream and coffee and Cointreau was superb.
Well worth the time and money and was a nice way to spend an evening in company of nice friends.
TRY IT - YOU WILL LOVE IT! :O)

Menu:

2 Thank Caruso59
toronto
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A great afternoon spent with a Chef passionate about her wonderful food”
Reviewed 17 January 2012

My wife and I had a great time with Chef Alexandra, and thought it was a wonderful way to spend an afternoon in Playa. The food wasn't overly complicated to make and it tasted delicious.

Visited January 2012