The hotel itself is VERY nice. Nice design, clean and the top bar is amazing with the nice pool. But being a "design hotel" which just opened a few months ago, that is what you should expect. Have in mind this hotel is situated in the central of town so it can be a bit noisy since most rooms are facing the road, but if you're looking for relaxation, you might better go to Tulum than Playa del Carmen :)
But when it comes to service, I think it's lacking. First, they got our booking wrong (missed 1 day), but luckily they solved it (and luckily we noticed it!!), the reception is often crowded (only one person there), breakfast staff was terribly slow (even though a handful guests), the elevator is not in service even though they opened months ago, the cleaning lady usually missed something every day (forgot to give us new towels, forgot to replace dirty drinking glass etc), the balcony door couldn't be locked).
Hopefully, they'll fix these early problems since they just opened up. So if you're looking for a great design hotel in the central part of Playa del Carmen, this is for you.
Be sure to get tickets for the beach club at the reception if you want a good breach party and the sushi place is great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel. Bohemian style. 23 Suites. Junior and master with Jacuzzi and terrace. Excelent location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Be Playa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Playa Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Be Playa Hotel Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen