I loved it - a hotel that offers fantastic comfort in a stylish setting. The Junior Suite is great - comfortable bed, great shower and everything is functional. The balcony is a really nice spot to relax also but the jewel in the crown is the stunning and spacious roof terrace. The website photos do not do it justice. It is a huge space with four seperate corner areas, a precariously placed swimming pool and fabulous views. Drinks are also served.
The service in the hotel is discreet but very good (sometimes slow at the bar in the evening though) although I am not sure if there is room service. The breakfast is delicious. The wireless connection is reasonable.
All in all this is a very relaxed accomodating place to stay either as somewhere to totally relax in or as a plush place to treat as a crash pad - it is only 5 minutes from ace beaches, restaurants, bars and clubs. Apparently the Sushi served in the restaurant is the best in the area and so disappointed not to have tried it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel. Bohemian style. 23 Suites. Junior and master with Jacuzzi and terrace. Excelent location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Be Playa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Playa Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Be Playa Hotel Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen