Beplaya is amazing! The place is how do I say... Awesome! In my most American accent :) we walked in after our journey from San Diego and were greeted very well. Our rooms was ready for us and we were introduced to one of the most spectacular rooms I have been in for a long while! The last time I was in a room this stylish was at the Media One in Dubai, UAE. the sushi restaurant downstairs was really cool and the music and drinks were excellent. Have not yet tried the Sushi, but will let you know when I do. The rooftop terrace bar and pool were really cool and there is no curfew for using the pool, so enjoy! The rooms are well designed with high quality and the tub in the room was just perfect. If you stay here you are near Mamita's beach club, which I recommend to go when visiting the beach because it has cool chill house music playing and the beach looks great. You can also rent chair, umbrellas and beach beds and enjoy a nice drink on the sand. Check it out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel. Bohemian style. 23 Suites. Junior and master with Jacuzzi and terrace. Excelent location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Be Playa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Playa Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Be Playa Hotel Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen