What a delightful little hotel. Quite literally one minute from 5th ave with all its noise, the hotel is at the quieter end of the pedestrian strip. A nice little sushi bar downstairs, a cool rooftop bar/lounge upstairs and great rooms in between. The staff is always helpful and courteous and the place has the feeling of a hotel for friends. As boutique hotels go, this is one of the best. Now, to be honest, there is some noise penetration. It's not built for sound insulation. One evening, there was some private reception upstairs and we were warned with both an invitation and a couple of complementary beverage coupons, which was a nice touch (if you know you're going to make noise, why not at least invite the neighbours???).
All in all a great experience and highly recommendable to all, unless you want standard, well insulated fare in which case good luck at the holiday inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel. Bohemian style. 23 Suites. Junior and master with Jacuzzi and terrace. Excelent location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Be Playa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Playa Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Be Playa Hotel Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen