My girlfriend and I came here a few months ago and we had a blast. We didn't have as many noise issues as I see in the reviews, but we were there in a little bit of a slow time. The wi-fi was a bit spotty and the door locks jammed on us a few times but we were taken care of immediately each time and without any attitude at all. The breakfast is small but I find myself overeating on vacation anyway. We really liked the location and the room itself was beautiful. The shower and the lights were amazing in particular. I wouldn't say it's a family place but it was perfect for a romantic getaway. If we make our way back to Playa, we would definitely consider staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel. Bohemian style. 23 Suites. Junior and master with Jacuzzi and terrace. Excelent location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Be Playa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Playa Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Be Playa Hotel Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen