We stayed at BePlaya for the last night of our 2 week break around Mexico. We went for a junior suite as a bit of a splurge to end on a high, but sadly BePlaya didn't really deliver. We pulled the short straw I guess as they were, as they were painted and doing repairs when we were there and is was all a bit of a confused mess.
The room was impressive when we walked in however when we had a shower the water leaked all the way across the floor to the bed and we had to use all the other towels to stop it spreading, and to stop up slipping over.
Also our air-conditioning didn't work, we informed the front desk at about 8pm as we were going out to dinner which he reported over an intercom but it wasn't fixed when we got back at 12. It was a very uncomfortable nights sleep as opening the balcony door let in lots of road noise and mosquitos . It only came on an hour before we checked out at 11am. We told the front desk (same guy) but he didn't really care, saying he reported it as if that should have been enough, there was no apology. It felt that as were only there one night it wasn't really important to them. On the one plus side the bed was big and nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel. Bohemian style. 23 Suites. Junior and master with Jacuzzi and terrace. Excelent location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Be Playa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Playa Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Be Playa Hotel Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen