“AMAZING Experience”

Ranked #185 of 209 Hotels in Playa del Carmen
Cali
“AMAZING Experience”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I want to let you know that after traveling to more tan 15 countries including Mediterranean and Baltic Seas and South America I can say that Hotel Playa Suites gathers all the ingredients to make you enjoy ur vacations in a wonderful way!!! Its incredible location close to the 5th Avenue in Playa del Carmen, the principal street in this city, makes it the perfect choice because home and fun get together for a fascinating stay! Thank you for your wonderful service, it made me feel like a very important guest for you!!! For sure I will come back and off course I will bring my friends and family with me!!!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
victorbona, Gerente at Caracol Suite Hotel, responded to this review, 6 May 2012
Dear Rosee,

your comments are the best ingredient to work hard and improve every day; we love our job, it is a passion.

We hope to see you, your friends and family! it will be a dream!

Thanks for your wonderful words...

Manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Miami
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel and was extremely satisfied with its customer service, location and rates. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to have an amazing experience in Playa del Carmen. I'll mostly likely stay again on my next visit.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MiamiAndrea
Dear friend,

thanks for your comment, it is very important for us. we are proud of our hotel and love to receive friends...it was a pleasure to share a time!!!! we hope to see you again very soon! we "highly"recommend you as a customer( friend in our case!).

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We booked this hotel based on price, reviews and pictures provided by the hotel. Upon our arrival, we were shocked. The pictures have nothing to do with the room we were given at this hotel. They might have a couple of rooms that are similar to the ones shown , but not ours.

We came in, checked in, went to the room and checked right out. The room was old, the walls were moldy the bathroom was stained, the linen as well, and the smell made me gag.

They showed us an upgrade but it was as bad. They were very nice and accepted to refund us.

We were very disappointed.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Minikiish
victorbona, Gerente at Caracol Suite Hotel, responded to this review, 25 April 2012
Dear sir/mrs,

for us it is not the way to get something free; if someoen want to stay has to pay...perhaps this is the reason for your comment. Check the others opinions and you can see our reality.

Travellers are raving about these Playa del Carmen hotels

Reviewed 21 April 2012 via mobile

Great value for the price. Perfectly located, close to 5th ave. Friendly staff and very clean. You wont regret visiting this hotel or Playa del Carmen. Beautiful beach!

Stayed January 2012
victorbona, Gerente at Caracol Suite Hotel, responded to this review, 24 April 2012
Dear friend,

thanks a lo for your words; it can be a good slogan your title "give it a try, you wont regret it"!!!! we hope to see you soon.

Barranquilla, Colombia
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Playa Suites, is your best option. Is a very comfortable hotel, cozy with beutiful rooms and extraordinary services.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
Barranquilla, Colombia
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Excellent Vacations, Good Service, Clean room, well located, walking distance to downtown, the beach and shops.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
victorbona, Gerente at Caracol Suite Hotel, responded to this review, 21 April 2012
Dear friend,

we hope to recieve you again soon! thanks to take time ti write about us; your opinion encourage us to improve and get better.

See you soon!!!!
Denver
Reviewed 21 March 2012

In September while on vacation I stood at the Hotel Playa Suites. I basically traveled to Cancun and Playa not even knowing where I was going to be staying. Luckily I found this hotel and it was perfectly located! The room was small and basic, but when your in the Riviera Maya you shouldn't be spending a lot of time in your room! The beds were soft and very comfortable. My favorite thing about the room was how cold it got! It was hot while I was there, and going back to my room after a day at the beach was amazing and refreshing! The people at the front desk were also very nice and helpful. I was also literally right around the block from the beautiful 5th ave. I have stayed at all-inclusive resorts in the past, but with the location of this hotel I thought it was better than an all inclusive resort because there is an incredible variety of food near the hotel. I would reccomend this hotel to travelers either staying for a week in paradise, or just passing through town!

Room Tip: Choose an upper level room. We had a garden level room, and there were a few nights we had one bug...