After reading some of the reviews i was really worried about our trip to this resort. However, I have to say it is an amazing place. We enjoyed all the restaraunts and bars. The pool was great (we were in the royal wervice..highly recommended). Only complaint was restaraunts booked and spa booked up fast. But, we just went to the places we wanted to eat and they accomodated us. We were there for New Years and the party was really fun. When this hotel starts to have more guests to fill up the bars it will be a blast. Beach was great. Walked down to Playa Del Carmen twice to hang out. All in all great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Mexico/Riviera Maya