We eent here for our honeymoon and i think for a hotel thats been open for only a month, their service was great. Some of the reviewers here must be really spoiled brats who expect to be treated like queens and kings and treat their butlers like real slaves. I think the service was excellent and all staff realy go out of their way to satisfy everyone. The food was great, most all inclusive restaurants have very limited choices, but paradisus la perla has 13 restaus and all with great food! I would definitely go back. The beach looked nice but not nice for swimming, i guess thats the only glitch i found. But overall, i think paradisus is a good honeymoon place to stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Melia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Mexico/Riviera Maya