We stayed at Royal Service and I would recommend it to anyone. We stayed at La Perla and everything was great. Special gratitude for great drinks and service at Royal Service pool bar provided by Mario and Diego, Arturo was great too at providing excellent service for any daily needs. All restaurants are great, special thanks to Victoria from Fuego for being very pleasant and attentive. Passion restaurant was exceptional in terms of very unique service and unique food presentation and preparation as well.
Beach was rocky and with seaweed but we love pools more than beach so heated Royal Service pool was great enough.
Would come back with kids, but we have three and this hotel doesn't allow five in one room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Melia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelbag and Southall Travel so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Mexico/Riviera Maya