We recently stayed at the Paradisus LaPerla from July 23rd-30th and it was absolutely amazing. The food, weather, and establishment were fantastic. The people that work at the resort do a great job to make your experience even better. Gabriel Ortiz at the Royal Service pool went out of his way to set us up with towels in our palapa hut daily, but was also a really nice guy. He always knew us by name, and stopped and had many friendly conversations with us. He went above and beyond and helped us in finding a restaurant by walking with us to the place we were looking for.
An absolute MUST for us nightly was to go and hang out with the bartending and serving crew at the North Avenue Bar on the adults only side. They were so friendly and entertaining and never left our glasses even close to empty, even when they were extremely busy. Guadalupe, Marina, Elias, Ruby, and another great server (who I am sorry I forgot her name-but she really enjoyed talking to us about the sea turtles) were top notch. They were very patient with our limited Spanish speaking abilities, they taught us how to appropriately say some things in Spanish (Although my husband could never quite roll his r's to say Tecate Rojo correctly), and introduced us to some new fun drinks. They were so friendly and entertaining, and we looked forward to out nightly time with them.
To the North Avenue Bar crew...Cente and Nicky would like to truly thank you for making our vacation memorable. We had many laughs with "J Lo", "Shakira", Elias, and Lupe.
We truly enjoyed our vacation and plan on going back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Mexico/Riviera Maya