Stayed on the family side (Esmeralda) last year, and stayed on the adult side (La Perla) this year. Continues to exceed my expectations (which are pretty high!). Outstanding service and great facility. For example, Luz, a server in the bars, always had a happy smile and was very patient with my weak Spanish. Plus, Gilberto Chan Poul in the buffet restaurant Nao was so good he had my favorite beer ordered before I sat down. This is a very well-run resort I would recommend to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Melia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Mexico/Riviera Maya