We stayed at the Paradisus la Perla over Christmas and New Year's Eve. We booked the Royal Service which was really very nice. First I have to mention that it is absolutely great anyway to stay in a hotel where there are no kids! Of course in the evenings for dinner in the restaurants there were also the guest from the family part of the hotel but this was absolutely ok. At the beginning I was not quite sure about the All Inclusive offer but I was more than surprised! The food was delicious and not in mass-style as well as the drinks which were always made freshly and with the "good", famous branded spirits. the whole infrastructue at the hotel including the interior design was fabulous. Our butler (Alma) was an angel! she really organized everything for us and was always friendly and supportive! they really try to fullfil you every wish you have! the only thing that was disturbing was the behaviour of some guests. as in every average hotel there was a huge problem with the "towel-reservation" at the pool and beach! although it was claimed by the hotel management that they would take away the towels after 30min if no one is there, this was not done. at least they reacted after we complaint as there were loads of reserved chairs at the beach, so that we got our place. there the hotel management should be more strict. this is just not luxury level.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Odigeo and Southall Travel so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Mexico/Riviera Maya