Just returned from spending a week at La Perla royal service and the service was absolutely great. Carmen Fernandez was amazing. Always smiling and trying to make you feel special. Our butler at the royal service, Neftali Quesada made our stay unforgettable. He took care of everything for us. He also took care of arranging a special birthday for me. We always go to small resorts and were afraid that Paradisius was going to feel massive. We were pleasantly surprised that we never felt that the place was busy or massive. The landscape just made it private form the Esmeralda side. I would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Mexico/Riviera Maya