I almost never stay in all inclusive resorts for many reasons. This trio was a gift and I was very happy to be there but my style is more like a hut on the beach or low key hotel in Tulum. I stayed at the resort for 3 nights and did not leave grounds once. Usually the food at these places is pretty bad but the Paradisus did a good job with all sorts of cuisines. If anything there was too much food and too much temptation to eat all day long. There is a buffet offered almost all day with fresh vegetables and healthy options and many restaurants on site to choose from. This is a huge resort and feels a little but like a cruise ship but for what it is I enjoyed my stay. The staff was very helpful and there were some good activities offered like Yoga and Tai Chi. Both instructors were great. We stayed in a vip area and had a personal butler Sandra who was very nice and made the stay more enjoyable. There was also a cocktail waitress on the beach, Carmen who was great. I had a massage at the spa which I enjoyed. This is a great vacation for someone just looking to get away and relax but not a place to go if you want to explore and get to know a place or a culture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Expedia, Melia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Mexico/Riviera Maya