A stunning resort filled with marble, pools, fish, liquor and fun. Was there for a week and enjoyed the restaurants and the food, the overall cleanliness of the resort as well. I was a bit disappointed with the service in a few areas, as though they were not ready for a large group of people as breakfast became a mess and wanting more than one cup of coffee was next to impossible to get. I suggest staying in the Family Concierge, the personal attention was quite lovely. But don't expect an ocean view - you have to walk a ways to get to it but once your there it is fun and they do take care of your needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Mexico/Riviera Maya