Everything was simply perfect, food and services is out of this world! Royal Service is definitively worth the $$$. We had the partial ocean view suite. This is perfect if you want to have some intimacy in your balcony whirpool bath! Pool and Garden view doesn't offer such intimacy.
The only thing is that there is about a couple of meters of rock when entering the beach but once you pass it, it is clean sand. It does get steep rapidly so if you are looking for an extended shallow water beach with clean sand in water (no rock), not the best location to choose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Melia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Mexico/Riviera Maya