This is the first review I have ever written about a hotel and I feel it is well deserved. Starting with the service, everyone is all smiles at his hotel especially a gentlemen by the name of Rigoberto Santos whom works at the restaurant "Hadar". Every morning my girlfriend and I would sit down at his table and the coffee would be made the way we like it, not only was his service great but he was extremely informative about what was going on in the hotel that day. For excursions go see Jairo from Olympus, he wears a orange shirt and is extremely helpful and will direct you with his honest opinion. The hotel itself was spotless and the rooms are over the top nice. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Melia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelbag so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Mexico/Riviera Maya