Our stay was amazing!! We had the royal service package and cannot say enough about the wonderful service, the extras and the great restaurants! Thank you Sandra for being a great and caring royal service butler. Thank you Vero for greeting us so kindly every day and giving us some great travel sightseeing tips. Thank also to the wonderful pool staff! Where else do they greet you by name, clean your sunglasses, make wonderful drinks, make great suggestions for lunch. Thanks also to the wonderful staff at La Palapa restaurant where we enjoyed great breakfast and lunches and enjoyed extra touches everywhere Truly a very relaxing and enjoyable five days. We will return and highly recommend this wonderful resort!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Melia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Mexico/Riviera Maya