We just had a family vacation in Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla which is the family friendly part of the hotel. It is a big property, we had a very nice room with two jacuzzis, two showers, our room had direct access to the pool, the room was excellent, one of the best we have stayed in a beach property. The hotel beach is ok, towels are available everywhere without the trouble of having to register them, etc... The hotel has several good restaurants you have to make reservations for dinner, we thought Bana (Asian) was the best. The only downside is that the beach is next to a public beach and it is not always clean and it gets a little crowded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Melia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Expedia and Travelbag so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Mexico/Riviera Maya