Despite the fact I did suffer numerous mosquitoe bites I would go back to the hotel again and again. The hotel was absolutely fantastic, brilliant. The people there were friendly and willing to do anything and everything for you. The entertainment team were wonferful, they didn't push for you to get involved in anything you didn't want to do but they had things on the go all the time. The food was delicious in all the resteraunts, the main one had different types of food every time you looked and everything was mouthwatering, from the variety of choices at breakfast to the tender meats, potatoes, vegtables, and choices of fruit. The hotel itself was absolutely beautiful with animals everywhere, a huge swimming pool, well kept bright grounds, a large reception, and fantastic rooms. The beach was right on the doorstep and out of this world with golden sands leading onto an absolutely beautiful sapphire sea.
The area itself had loads to do no matter what type of thing you are interested in and you could never get bored. The two weeks went way too quickly and I didn't want to leave. Would advise going to this hotel to anyone and plan on going back myself.
My dad and now step-mum were married there and have definetely made me consider marrying abroad myself, the details that the staff went to were beyond what we expected. the day was beautiful, everyone in the hotel made it a lovely day. Their bedroom that night was decorated with rose petals all over the bed, floor, bathroom, shelves, headboard and sofa, the curtains had been twisted into a bow with flowers in them, two towel swans were on the bed. the flowers were amazing and the photographer and video men made it fun and enjoyable while getting the pictures done. The cake was delicious and everything was just perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. Specially recommended for honeymooners. Varied, colourful entertainment programme. Large pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Tucan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Tucan Mexico
- Iberostar Tucan Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Del Carmen Iberostar
- Iberostar Tucan Quetzal
- Iberostar Tucan Playacar
- Iberostar Tucan Hotel Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen