“Great dives, great instructors!”
Review of Sea Pro Divers - CLOSED

Sea Pro Divers
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great dives, great instructors!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

It is so nice to find a great small shop that will work with you to meet you needs. My wife needed to do her open water referral and i just wanted to dive along and maybe a few other dives. We ran into some bad weather and rough seas and they were more than accommodating, even refunding a few dives that we could not get in before we left. Jill was a great instructor and was not just going through the motions with my wife. We will be back!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank MrHammy

Cochrane, Canada
“Truth in diving”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

We were staying at the Barcelo Maya Beach Resort and had not yet booked a dive company as there were so many. This spot is hugely popular with Canadians and Americans. With two certifies divers and one needing to finish his course we saw at first the resort had a dive shop there(dressle divers). The price per tank was not bad but the referral course was extremely expensive. Also their schedule was not accommodating at all as they only did two dives per day.

This is where we came to find Seapro Divers in Peurto Aventuras, they picked us up as well as dropped us off. The referral finishing course was comparably priced as in Canada. The tank dives were well priced and the surface interval between dives was accurate so as you can get two in and have the rest of the day to your business or get three in. All the crew was as expected in the diving community, which is to say they were kind, informative and professionaly sharing info so everyone can grow as a diver. Without further adu....
First dive - master : damion from France, thank you, you leave no unanswered questions before diving.

Last three dives - master Jill from Canada : you were very helpful in finishing my fathers course and myself and my wife are really happy with the relaxed experience you gave us. We hope to meet up again down the road.

To the diving community, not all expensive shops give the best service and not all lowest price shops are quality air/ service. Go the middle of the road and go with what you expect to have in your own country. Also do your certification at home and come to these places ready. You will feel like you are not wasting days training and you can get as much diving in as you can because this life is addicting.

Thank you.
Zack Crawshaw

Visited March 2014
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great diving experience!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Was there 22 Feb - 1 Mar. The shop was run by two sweet divemasters, Geraldine (French) and Maddy (Swedish). In the recent past I experienced an equipment failure at 25m on my AOW Padi training, which left me with some fear of diving again. Maddy snapped me out of it on the first dive in a very professional way. The second dive (also with Maddy) was to a site called Cerebros, and that was 48 minutes of awesomeness. All you do is swim through large coral formations and enjoy the company of schools of curious fish of all colors.
Boats are small, but if you don't mind the back-flip dive, there are advantages: smaller groups, which also means more attention from the divemaster, and more safety. Speaking of safety, Maddy's briefings were lengthy and very focused on safety, which I admire.
Equipment is probably not A-class, but is perfectly OK. Rates are also very competitive compared to what I paid to Dressel Divers (Iberostar) 2 years ago.
On my second dive, we had a group of 3 newbies on the same boat who had just completed their intro pool dive. After their first ever dive with Geraldine, they were back on the boat with ear-to-ear smiles.

Bottom line, I'd definitely dive with them again in Playa del Carmen. Highly recommend.

Thanks Maddy!
C.

St. Albert, Canada
“first dive”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I started out doing a discovery scuba dive It was great Jill my instrurtor was very good and a great teacher from there a got my open water diver the one on one instuction was great The diveing was awesome and made me want to go again They run a great shop and do not try to sell you any extras We had some experienced divers with us and they said the service and diving was great My first dives so a had nothing to compare them too but I had a great time Thanks Jill

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Diving from the Resort”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

All the people that work there are great Geraldine, Mady, and Damien (for the dive masters) thank you. This is a great and convienient way to dive when staying at the Grand Riviera Princess. Go out for two tank dives and you are back by 12pm. One of the great things was that the largest group we went out with was 4 people. They were very professional. If we are back to the Princess next year I will be out with you again!

1 Thank Nigel E