Second time at Hotel last time three years ago. Feels like a family hotel, great food, all you could ask for.
Will be back sooner next time.
We have never been to such a friendly Hotel. Entertainment every night and thirty mins walk from Playa Del Carmen along the beach.
Reception staff are Ace and every staff member down to the garden ears always greet you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * In the Playacar resort area, along with the Riu Palace Mexico, Riu Palace Riviera Maya, Riu Yucatan and the ClubHotel Riu Tequila hotels * Main building and 8 annexed buildings * Located on the beach * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * Surrounded by 21,000 m2/25,000 sq. Yards of tropical gardens * Mexican Street, next to Riu Yucatan * 100 m/325 ft. From various shops * 55 km/34 miles from Cancun Int'l. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, RIU Hotels and Resorts, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Playacar Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Riu Playacar Playa Del Carmen
- Riu Playacar Reviews
- Playacar Hotels
- Riu Playacar Mexico
- Rui Playacar
- Hotel Riu Playacar Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen