Me and my 2 friends were there from january 5th to 13th and that was my best vacation in a all exclusive resort... Even if the beach is at 5 min walk, it worth the walk. This is probably one of the best beach on the riviera Mayan area... Wow... Very wide, white sand and turquoise water. The resort is very great , not as a real 5 star but very very great for the price. The food at the buffet is good and I enjoyed the Asian restaurant. Also, rooms are clean.
Because the only disco of riu resorts of the area is in riu tequila, there is a lot of young people coming at night to party all the while the are respectful. Also, the animation staff is very great and bring people to Coco Bongo almost every night. We had some much fun everynight...
The final plus is that the resort is close (5min cab , 5$ or 50 pesos) from the pretty city Playa Del Carmen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Within the resort area Playacar along with the hotels Riu Palace Mexico, Riu Palace Riviera Maya, Riu Yucatan and Riu Playacar * Main building and 1-story buildings * Surrounded by 48,000 m2 / 57,600 sq. Yards of lush gardens * 800 m / 2,650 ft. From the beach (complimentary shuttle) * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 300 m / 990 ft. From Mexican Street * 55 km / 34 miles from Cancun Int'l Airport * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Tequila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Tequila Hotel
- Riu Tequila Mexico
- Hotel Riu Tequila
- Riu Tequila Playa Del Carmen
- Rui Tequila
- ClubHotel Riu Tequila Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen