Loved everything about this resort ... As many have said, the staff here is unreal! Anything and everything you could possible dream of is taken care of for you.
Rooms were clean and well appointed, layout was awesome, many have mentioned the musty smell-we didn't experience it at all
The beach at his resort was second to none, gorgeous white sand, warm water And beach bar service.. What more could you ask for?
The pools are a little on the older side, however well maintained with lots of loungers and sunshades.
Restaurants Lovely, steak house was by far the best, although they were all good.. Take the time to have a cocktail in the main lobby to hear the piano player, he was awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on the Yucatan peninsula, 3 km / 1.9 Miles from Playa del Carmen * Within the Playacar resort, along with the Riu Palace Riviera Maya, Riu Yucatan, Riu Playacar and the ClubHotel Riu Tequila hotels * 2-storey building * Surrounded by 20,000 m2 / 24,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Located on the beach * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 200 m / 650 feet from Mexican Street * 55 km / 34 miles from Cancun Int. Airport * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., RIU Hotels and Resorts, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Mexico Hotel
- Riu Palace Mexico Playa Del Carmen
- Riu Palace Playa Del Carmen
- Riu Palace Mayan Riviera
- Riu Playa Del Carmen
- Mexico Palace Riu
- Riu Mexico
- Rui Palace Mexico
- Hotel Riu Palace Mexico Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen