My husband and I spent a week at Adventura Mexicana and found it to be very clean and well run. Upon arrival, we were checked by Luis who was extremely helpful and very personable. We had a room on the third level with great views of downtown Playa. The room was extremly clean, had a mini fridge and a ton of space to put away your luggage. The only downside was the water pressure in the shower, plenty of hot water but not very powerful...acceptable. We were given passes to two beach clubs and took full advantage of Indigo, which is the more mellow of the two offered and had great service. The location could not have been better, right off Calle 24 and close enough to the collectivo and ADO for cheap transportion to the airport as well as anything along 307 from Cancun to Tulum. The adult only pool was clean and refreshing, although children were all over the place around the restaurant which could not be helped as the pool is located directly outside the bistro. We had a airconditioning malfunction during our stay and when it could not be fixed immediately, we were moved to a room next door right away. We are definately rebooking our next stay here and I would overwhelmingly recommend this hotel to travelers coming to Playa del Carmen with confidence. The prices cannot be beat. Best of all, the bed was very comfortable. Whenever we asked for an extra blanket or pillow, we had them right away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aventura Mexicana - Your oasis of silence & beauty in the heart of Playa Del Carmen We're an American owned, top ranked TripAdvisor hotel & restaurant located just 1/2 block from Playa's popular 5th Avenue and 2 blocks from the beach! We're a friendly boutique hotel with lush, tropical courtyards and waterfalls, 2 swimming pools and 3 sundecks. Guest rooms feature 1 King bed or (2) Queen beds, inroom wi/fi, air conditioning, flat screen TVs, phones, private bathrooms and most rooms have balconies or verandas. Our hotel amenities include our Mayan Bistro (TripAdvisor top ranked casual restaurant / bar), free cooked-to-order breakfast, free wi/fi, free parking, beach club access, discounted gym passes and spa services. Our Guest Services manager is a tour and transportation expert and can answer all your questions about the area! Our Mayan Bistro offers breakfast, lunch, dinner & room service and THE VIP. THE VIP is our all inclusive option with fresh, made to order gourmet food and premium beer, wine and cocktails. Come have a wonderful vacation with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Aventura Mexicana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Mexicana Hotel
- Aventura Mexicana Playa Del Carmen
- Aventura Mexicana Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen