My husband and I spent 2 weeks at this hotel. I had a Jr. suite on the 2nd floor corner in the adult area. It was really quiet and we slept well. When we checked in Luiz greeted us with a great smile, and very friendly.
The staff was really great and the bartender was amazing what drinks he created. Breakfast was really tasty, and had a great variety. We had a few lunches and the Burgers were wonderful, so were the Chicken Nachos. Dinner had excellent fresh fish and large Shrimp, and the Chicken special was also great. The Mexican Pizza was delicious as an appetizer. The meal plan is really the best deal you could ever find. We have been to many of the restaurants, so we decided to do this plan this year. Cocktails were beaytiful and tasty, especially Jorge's special Sangria, the best!! The atmosphere was very warm and friendly.
We made friends with a few couples and would meet for drinks after the day at the Beach and then later after dinner. You could walk to many beaches and this is a great location in Playa.
The staff was very helpful and we enjoyed Nico, Gaby, Jorge, Luiz, Julian and others.
We had a wonderful time for 2 weeks there.
The pool is a dipping pool, not to sit there all day. Walk to different beaches and all over the friendly and safe Playa.
The grounds are lovely and it is a relaxing place. Be sure your room does not face 10th street or 24th street so it will be quiet.
Enjoy your vacation like we did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aventura Mexicana - Your oasis of silence & beauty in the heart of Playa Del Carmen We're an American owned, top ranked TripAdvisor hotel & restaurant located just 1/2 block from Playa's popular 5th Avenue and 2 blocks from the beach! We're a friendly boutique hotel with lush, tropical courtyards and waterfalls, 2 swimming pools and 3 sundecks. Guest rooms feature 1 King bed or (2) Queen beds, inroom wi/fi, air conditioning, flat screen TVs, phones, private bathrooms and most rooms have balconies or verandas. Our hotel amenities include our Mayan Bistro (TripAdvisor top ranked casual restaurant / bar), free cooked-to-order breakfast, free wi/fi, free parking, beach club access, discounted gym passes and spa services. Our Guest Services manager is a tour and transportation expert and can answer all your questions about the area! Our Mayan Bistro offers breakfast, lunch, dinner & room service and THE VIP. THE VIP is our all inclusive option with fresh, made to order gourmet food and premium beer, wine and cocktails. Come have a wonderful vacation with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aventura Mexicana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Mexicana Hotel
- Aventura Mexicana Playa Del Carmen
- Aventura Mexicana Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen