I don’t even know where to start from and share with everyone what an amazing experience we had in this great place. My husband and I just returned from this hotel where we stayed for 10 days and celebrated our wedding with 75 of our guests! What can I say – we could not have chosen a better place!!! We visited this resort a year ago and after spending a week here with our daughter – we were certain that if we are going to do a destination wedding this is the only place where we will do it! We did do it a year after – but we had no idea how far, above and beyond the staff of this place would go just to see a smile on our face. We want to personally thank Pedro –for assisting our guests with the rooms (there was not one complaint) and of course thank you for always being there for us:) we love you Pedro.
Evelin, our wedding coordinator – you are a doll! Thank you for all the hard work you did, you were more nervous than me Thank you for coming through last minute and completely changing the ceremony location due to the “GOOD LUCK” rain! Thank you for your organizational and communicating skills, if it would not be for your professionalism – this last minute change would not work out and end up being as gorgeous as it was!
Pilar also thank you for your work at the Romance office along with Jessica who was assisting us in Miami ‘s corporate office and the rest of the girls at Romance!
Perla darling – you truly are an amazing artist! It is very difficult to impress people from NYC – but you did it sweet heart! There are no words to describe the beauty that you turned Hadar into on our wedding night, we will never forget your hard work! Love you. Next – the spa girls; Mariela – YHI Spa Manger – thank you so much for working everything out with such limited amount of time that we had, thank you for keeping the SPA opened for us and going out of your way to make sure everyone is happy. I will never forget how hard you tried to make everything go smooth!!! Carla – thank you for staying at the SPA and smiling at me every time you so how nervous I was! VENESSA – the makeup artist; you truly are amazing – may your hands never hurt because what you did to me and other girls was simply magic! Also I want to thank the rest of the girls who were working in the SPA on 7/13/13!!!! You were all great! Audio and Visual guys – you turned both nights into a club seen, our guest still can’t stop talking about the ambience that you created – great job.
Blue Lens Photography – Ber B. Nikolas, Carla, Tati – the memories that you captured are simply priceless. Dear readers please don’t make a mistake by not hiring these guys to do your video and photography. I doubt that anyone can do a better job than them They truly know what they are doing…
Oscar the Chef along with Thomas – guys your food was simply amazing! There was not one dish that was not tasted and complemented on! Where else can you find in Mexican Resort French, Italian, Asian and Mediterranean Cuisine - all in one night !!! – Only In Paradisus!!!! Victor – you did an amazing job taking care of 75 guests whose glasses were always filled with alcohol!
I just wish I tasted more of it We also want to thank all the waiters and bar tender who was with us on our wedding – you guys did an outstanding job! I guess I can go on about this place for hours but that reality has kicked in and got to get back to real world. The saddest part of it all is that we had to go back home, but we will never say Goodbye to this place and it’s people. We are already planning our trip for December!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the beach and surrounded by mangrove trees, Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda is an all-inclusive four Diamond resort with its promise of all-inclusive fun and LUXExclusive experience designed with the entire family. All suites feature a private balcony or terrace and include air conditioning with climate control, free Wi-Fi, 24-hour room Service, cable TV service, Minibar, in-room safe, complimentary toiletries, bathrobes, living area with sofa and a coffee maker. Services for relaxation and pampering include a YHI Spa, a hair salon ($), Wedding services, tours/ticket assistance and a business center. World-class facilities including Family Concierge ($), Fitness, YHI Kids, Kids Zone, Kids Club, Baby Club, Game Room, Life enriching experience, Kids Pool. The resort offers 14 restaurants to choose from which are open daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda Mexico/Riviera Maya