Hi. We just returned from a wonderful experience at paradisus playa del carmen la esmeralda. The resort is brand new, clean and modern. The weather was glorious every day. The ambiance was great. The staff was amazing. The swim up room with the jacuzzi on the patio was so comfortable and so beautiful. But the pool was cold. The pools were always fresh and clean but once again one downside: not heated. Even thought the sun is strong and the temperature was in the 80's, I would've liked the water temperature a little warmer. Israel at the pool was always so attentive making sure we have chairs and enough towels! The bartenders were always around and very helpful. David at the spa gave me an awesome professional massage that i will always remember! Turn down service was always nice especially having the chocolates for a midnight treat.
We were treated so royally! The staff went above and beyond to give us a vacation that we will never forget. We felt genuinely constantly cared for and pampered everywhere on the resort.
But there are a few ladies at Guest Services, we have to specifically thank for making our vacation so great: Vania! you are just an amazing and kind individual. From preparing the jacuzzi full of colorful balloons for our sons 2nd birthday, to providing him with crayons, to answering all our questions with so much patience as well as solving any issues! You are the best!
A shout out to Julia and Mirdza for always being so kind and helping out with a smile and remembering us by our first names! Thank you!
We had a fabulous vacation and look forward to returning in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the beach and surrounded by mangrove trees, Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda is an all-inclusive four Diamond resort with its promise of all-inclusive fun and LUXExclusive experience designed with the entire family. All suites feature a private balcony or terrace and include air conditioning with climate control, free Wi-Fi, 24-hour room Service, cable TV service, Minibar, in-room safe, complimentary toiletries, bathrobes, living area with sofa and a coffee maker. Services for relaxation and pampering include a YHI Spa, a hair salon ($), Wedding services, tours/ticket assistance and a business center. World-class facilities including Family Concierge ($), Fitness, YHI Kids, Kids Zone, Kids Club, Baby Club, Game Room, Life enriching experience, Kids Pool. The resort offers 14 restaurants to choose from which are open daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, Priceline, Melia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda Mexico/Riviera Maya