“Great party atmosphere...a lot of fun!”

Los Tabernacos Sports Bar and Lounge
Ranked #42 of 1,287 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurant, bar, lounge you name it. Los Tabernacos has something that will please everyone. Sports events on giant screen along with themed nights party starting in November. Come have dinner in our friendly laid back atmosphere, the owner Daniel will make you feel right at home. Then at 10:30pm is when the party starts up until.... Los Tabernacos is the restaurant / bar that you will have you coming back for more.
Center Valley, Pennsylvania
“Great party atmosphere...a lot of fun!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We are Philadelphia Flyers fans. We were vacationing in Playa Del Carmen during games 6 & 7 of a playoffs series. We had very little hope of catching the games until we came across Los Tabernacos! The staff and other patrons were a hoot...so much fun! The owner was great...a round of free shots for us, and when my daughter and I declined because we're not shot drinkers, he made us less strong girly shots...that was awesome. We enjoyed two evenings there and would go back in a second...Thanks Los Tabernacos!

1 Thank Joanne S

“Amazing time and a taste of home”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

from the moment I walked into los tabernacos it felt like home. I was greeted by the owner Daniel with smiles and a hand shake. for canadians its a nice piece of home in the paradise that is playa. everytime i'm in playa ill be heading back to have a drink meet new friends and enjoy a canadians game at Los Tabernacos

“Amazing atmosphere with incredibly friendly owners”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Daniel is an incredible host! What an amazing atmosphere. Cheering on the Habs during the playoffs at Tabernacos was priceless! If you want to eat during a habs game, plan on showing up a good 2h before the game. If not, come by for some beers (25 pesos) and amazing atmosphere!

• Visited May 2014
Lausanne, Switzerland
“If you like hokey, this is the place to be!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I went there with Canadians guys I met in Playa Del Carmen. They suggest me to try "Poutine", so I took one. I would say it's a huge concentration of fatty and the toast is very strange for me. For sure I'll never eat it again.
Very friendly atmosphere, nice staff and excellent mojito ;-)
I highly recommend to book before to get a table

Montreal, Canada
“Thank you!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We had a great time at Los Tabernaco, sharing drinks with Daniel whose hospitality made you feel like you were right at home.

The food was excellent and the service was phenomenal, Molly the waitress was inviting and on point.

This place is a definite must if you like hokey and good food and friendly atmosphere.

We'll definately go back and highly recommend that if you go to Playa Del Carmen, that you check it out.

Daniel & Adele