“Luv'in Mexico”
Review of Candle Boutique

Candle Boutique
Ranked #25 of 71 Shopping in Playa del Carmen
More attraction details
Owner description: CANDLE BOUTIQUE offers much more than candles: We create unique and memorable settings, where the candles themselves are works of art. Our passion for design & creativity, and our utilization of raw materials, allow us to create sophisticated, romantic & elegant products, decorating each space and moment of your life. Join the CANDLE BOUTIQUE experience - in your home, business and event!
Burnaby, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Luv'in Mexico”
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Discovered this candle store on the last trip to Playa. The candles are very unique and I have never seen them anywhere else. I purchased three candles last year and 3 again this year. Its very hard to make up your mind which is the reason I keep going back, what I didnt end up getting this year I will more than likely get next year. Its worth a look at if your in town.

Visited April 2012

Northern BC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Love it”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Amazing one of a kind!!! Wish I could take everyone of them home to sell in my store :)

Visited March 2012
Glovers Reef Atoll, Belize
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Wonderful candle store!”
Reviewed 8 February 2012

We have been here before, but have never written a review, it's worth the visit if you love candles. It's my favorite candle store. They have wonderful creations, perfect for inside the home, garden or wedding setting. I bought a few iron candle sconces  last year for our small island resort, and I get compliments on them all the time.  They have a website too, check it out!

Visited January 2012