“Beautiful Handcrafted Candles”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Candle Boutique

Candle Boutique
Ranked #21 of 69 Shopping in Playa del Carmen
More attraction details
Owner description: CANDLE BOUTIQUE offers much more than candles: We create unique and memorable settings, where the candles themselves are works of art. Our passion for design & creativity, and our utilization of raw materials, allow us to create sophisticated, romantic & elegant products, decorating each space and moment of your life. Join the CANDLE BOUTIQUE experience - in your home, business and event!
new england
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Beautiful Handcrafted Candles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2012

On a side street off from 5th we discovered this little shop! The candles are all handmade and gorgeous...I bought one and now I can't wait to go back and buy more. The last for a long time if taken care of correctly and the colors are so beautiful. I thought the price was very affordable for the quality. The lady behind the counter was very friendly and the detail that goes into the packaging is one of a kind. Great shop!

Visited November 2011

Burnaby, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Luv'in Mexico”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012

Discovered this candle store on the last trip to Playa. The candles are very unique and I have never seen them anywhere else. I purchased three candles last year and 3 again this year. Its very hard to make up your mind which is the reason I keep going back, what I didnt end up getting this year I will more than likely get next year. Its worth a look at if your in town.

Visited April 2012
Northern BC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

Amazing one of a kind!!! Wish I could take everyone of them home to sell in my store :)

Visited March 2012
Glovers Reef Atoll, Belize
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Wonderful candle store!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

We have been here before, but have never written a review, it's worth the visit if you love candles. It's my favorite candle store. They have wonderful creations, perfect for inside the home, garden or wedding setting. I bought a few iron candle sconces  last year for our small island resort, and I get compliments on them all the time.  They have a website too, check it out!

Visited January 2012