Let me start by saying that we normally stay at a large all inclusive hotel slightly outside of Playa del Carmen. On this occasion we instead decided to try a boutique hotel with a closer proximity to 5th ave.
We were very pleasantly surprised by what a wonderful experience it turned out to be. Upon arrival at the hotel, the staff quickly came to the taxi and unloaded our luggage. Since we were tired and worn from traveling this was a most welcome arrival. We entered a very nicely appointed lobby, no chandeliers or running fountains, but a soft pleasant and cool atmosphere. During our quick check in process we were handed a cool face towel and a cold bottle of water. We were feeling better already from the intense heat outside.
Good understandable English was spoken by every staff member we came in contact with. Again this was unexpected at a smaller hotel.
We were escorted to our room - a master suite which was just one floor up from reception. Very clean, very large and it had a full mini fridge. We had a nice terrace overlooking the pool and entire inside courtyard of the hotel. Very pleasant!
The following morning we went downstairs for an amazing breakfast that was included in the price of the room. Already we miss the fresh fruits and the fresh bread made daily. Juan and Carlos the waiters could not have done anymore to be accommodating to all needs. They seemed to know what you needed before you asked for it. Beyond the included breakfast there were some other items and egg dishes that could be purchased for a small charge.
To get to Fifth Avenue and all of the shops it was a 1 minute walk around the corner. We couldn't have had a better location. It was a close to the action, while being a quiet oasis!! We loved it.
I wish to I could name all the of staff who exceeded our expectations!!! I can't say enough about the service we received from housekeeping (Martha), reception (Stephano), the waiters (Juan and Carlos) and the General Manager (Daniele).
Rest assured if your decision is to stay here if you receive only half the service we received, anyone should be very happy.
We will be back!!!! Thanks for making our break away from large resorts to a small hotel such a positive experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private oasis of elegance and seduction in the heart of Playa del Carmen. This stylish hotel offers a unique and memorable holiday experience in the idyllic setting of the cosmopolitan and coastal city of Playa del Carmen.Hacienda Paradise enjoys an excellent location close to the famous 5th Avenue and its numerous shops, restaurants and bars. Located between the 10th Avenue and the famous "Quinta Avenida" (5th Avenue), pedestrian walkway only two blocks away from the Caribbean Sea, this Boutique hotel offers relax and comfort steps away from some of the most beautiful powder white sandy and turquoise crystalline water the Mayan Riviera has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel By Xperience Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Hacienda Paradise Boutique
- Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel By Xperience Hotels Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen