I stayed three nights in Playa del Carmen at the Hacienda Paradise. It was lovely. It is 2 blocks from the beach, pleanty of cafes and places to eat.
The beds at the hotel are extremly comfortable and it is quiet. The breakfast was a great way to start the day by the pool.
The staff was attentive and helped me with anything I needed. Consierge was in the lobby to plan any day trips to ruins.
I would stay there again and I am recommending it to friends who are looking for a small hotel in Mexico near beautiful beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private oasis of elegance and seduction in the heart of Playa del Carmen. This stylish hotel offers a unique and memorable holiday experience in the idyllic setting of the cosmopolitan and coastal city of Playa del Carmen.Hacienda Paradise enjoys an excellent location close to the famous 5th Avenue and its numerous shops, restaurants and bars. Located between the 10th Avenue and the famous "Quinta Avenida" (5th Avenue), pedestrian walkway only two blocks away from the Caribbean Sea, this Boutique hotel offers relax and comfort steps away from some of the most beautiful powder white sandy and turquoise crystalline water the Mayan Riviera has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel By Xperience Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Hacienda Paradise Boutique
- Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel By Xperience Hotels Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen