“Wonderful condo with great management”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
living room/dining room
kitchen
kitchen
bathroom
balcony overlooking garden and pool
laundry room with washer
circular staircase to private rooftop
your view on the rooftop
our beautiful new pool!
the condominium complex
Coco Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
sandinmyf...
Orting, Washington
“Wonderful condo with great management”
Reviewed 13 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I had to book a last minute trip and was so fortunate to be able to find this great condo. A block to the beach with a great sea breeze. Easy walk to 5th and fantastic restaurant's. Just outside you have an Oxxo on one end and one of the best Italian restaurant's I've eaten at (just returned from Italy in the spring) The condo is fully stocked and impeccably clean. Rocico is there for any assistance you may need. She even booked my fantastic massage for me. I ordered some supplies on their site and was so happy I did. I will recommend this wonderful community to anyone that's visiting Playa. Beautiful pool also.

Thank you Rocico and Viki.

Ralph L
“wonderful time. As good as home”
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Totally enjoyed the condo again this year. Looking forward to next year already. Can't get a better location. Safe And Clean.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Germany
Reviewed 4 January 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Rugged travelers
Management Response
4 Jan 2014
thanks for your review! I am happy to report that the barking dogs have disappeared and the nights are again quiet. While most people welcome a king bed, sometimes it is a personal preference and the living room sofabed is the optional 2nd bed. You are welcome back anytime! vicki
DF
Reviewed 29 September 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Joshua R
Valatie, New York, United States
“Everything we wanted, and more...”
Reviewed 1 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

The pictures, location and price were our key reasons for booking this location. Honestly, I didn't expect the condo to live up to the pictures, especially for the price, but I was mistaken. Such a beautiful property. The perfect size for a couple. The condo was very clean and everything was in working order. The location is ideal. It's a two minute walk to the beach or to the restaurants on the northern portion of 5th Avenida. The location is just far enough away from the hustle-and-bustle of Playa and remains quiet and peaceful. It was our first time to Mexico and we were concerned about crime and our security but we couldn't have felt more relaxed and secure at this location. The booking process was a breeze. Lara (the condo's owner) was our point of contact for booking and then Vicki provided all the necessary information to prepare us for when we arrived. Vicki was very helpful when we arrived and continued to make herself available if we needed her for anything. On a side note, the condo complex offers many poolside activities throughout the week. Whether it be the $1 mixed drinks at the poolside bar on Sunday or the amazing 90-minute couples massages for $37 on Mondays!!! The location is fantastic and we can't wait to go back!

-Josh & Anacita

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness and location.
Liked least: The wireless signal is very weak in the front of the condo.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Berlin
Reviewed 28 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway
Canada
Reviewed 25 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing