“Thank you Maurizio!!”

Supernova Tattoo Bar
More attraction details
Owner description: Tattoo & Mixology club, molecular mixology cocktails de autor and international tattoo artist.
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Just wanted to say thank you to this amazing shop and tattoo artist! Maurizio Crak is not only an amazing tattoo artist but now a friend aswell! He had no problems drawing up a custom design but also fitting into my time scale as I was on holiday.

The shop is extremely clean and new disposable needles are used each time and opened in front of you.

The design took just over 3 hours and looks amazing! He also did a small design on my fiancée which she loves! I would recommend anyone coming to playa del carmen to not go anywhere else. Supernova tattoo bar is the only place to use!

2  Thank xgemsx123

Reviewed 18 April 2014

This is the first review I have written, but felt it would be nice for those who are more interested in a quite, low key, reasonably priced tattoo place. We spent about an hour trying to find Supernova based on reviews. It was located in a very loud and touristy area. The place was very overpriced for the services they offered. For 4 letters on a wrist tattoo they "offered" a price of $85. Also, my daughter wanted a second piercing on her ear, and they were willing to throw that in for an additional $50. I am writing this review for those who are looking for a much better price at a much more low key tattoo place. We ended up at Paradox Tattoo shop, (which we had opted out of, due to reviews). They were incredibly accommodating, clean and very reasonably priced. Ram, my tattoo artist was very good, pleasant and worked with me to get the perfect tattoo. Also, my daughter ended up loving her piercing. For those wanting a tattoo that is more off the beaten path, Paradox Tattoo shop would be the best choice.

10  Thank Pamalalala
GiacomoC100, Director General at Supernova Tattoo Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Hi guys ! Thanks for your opinion!
Unfortunately our artists are highly ranked on the international scene!
Therefore there are thousands of cheap places all around playa!
I wish you good luck in your search for a better price we are concerned more in those who are seaeching for a better quality... After all NOTHING IS FOR EVER...EXEPT YOUR TATTOO! Cheers

Reviewed 11 April 2014

My husband and I both got tattoos here. He got his by Felipe and I got mine by Shak. We both were very satisfied with how our tattoos turned out. They were quick to get us in and they both gave us exactly what we had asked for and it was what we had discussed. Everyone in the shop was very friendly and they made you feel very comfortable. We do plan on going back the next time we are in Playa.

2  Thank Dana S
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I was looking for a clean and professional tattoo studio in Playa del Carmen to get a tattoo. The people there are very spontanious and helpfull! Maurizio took his time to listen to my wishes and created a nice tattoo. Best thing was that I did not even got a new tattoo, I also made new friend and will return for sure on my next journey to mexico :-)

2  Thank Sonaya_18
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

Awesome people that we meet while we get the ink ! Plus the service from the tat artist nothing we can compare... Just come with enough time cause it takes the hole day !

1  Thank Inked P