“World class style, quality and service!”

Passion by Martin Berasategui
Reserve with OpenTable
Passion by Martin Berasategui is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,328 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Price range: US$15 - US$70
Cuisines: French, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Passion by Martin Berasategui is listed as one of the best restaurants in the Riviera Maya and Mexico. It is a true reflection of the unique cuisine of chef Spanish with 7 Michelin stars It features the prestigious recognition awarded 5 Diamonds by AAA. Also has the recognition of Excellence from Wine Spectator Magazine for its large selection of wines.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The epitome of quality over quantity. Attention to detail in food, wine pairing and service was unparalleled. Also fortunate to have what I believe was the most romantic table in the entire restaurant, a beautiful crescent shaped booth. Told to expect 90 minutes, stayed nearly three and closed the place. Still have goosebumps thinking about it. Honeymoon material.

3  Thank Wallaces63

Reviewed 14 May 2014

great service, lots of attention to details, great culinary experience. 7 course chef tasting with a couple extra amuse bouches

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We did the tasting menu, which is supposed to be 7 items. They told us we were going to actually get 8 courses because the chef just had something he wanted to add. And then, we ended up with 9 courses because it was our anniversary and they wanted to add one more specialty. Every single course was fantastic! The flavors were sublime and the presentation was perfect. I didn't think I was going to like the low temperature egg dish, but once they poured the pea soup (!) around the egg that was in the middle of the dish, and I broke the yolk as suggested, all the flavors blended together in a feast for the palate -- simply wonderful!

1  Thank Spellr
Reviewed 14 February 2014

This was absolutely a wonderful dinner experience! This restaurant that bears the name of an 8 Michelin Star restaurant truly exceed our expectations. We opted for the 7 course meal, and in my case, they adapted my dinner to a non-dairy option. Each plate was absolutely amazing! I must recommend this to anyone who stays at the Paradisus resort.

1  Thank Shuweb-com
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

We have visited twice in the last two weeks. The Star Chef here is gifted , Maxilmilliano Solo . The first night I has the tasting menu and my husband ordered pea soup and lamb for main ... The second visit hubby enjoyed a custom crazy salad with a fresh mango balsamic dressing and an immense great quality angus sirloin...this Chef carefully ensures the quality of all the produce and meats... You can taste the difference here.His food was delicious and cooked as per his requests . The amazing Chef had to amend the recipe to suit our allergies and dislikes...he did so without qualm or compromise to flavour. My first night the seasonal tasting menu, also altered to suit me upon my request was incredible. An array of textures , visual presentation and intense, exciting flavours reflects the true gourmet essence of this fine dining restaurant. The second night I visited the menu was customized and ... What a wonderful experience that ~ swoon ~I will not spoil the surprise by detailing my gastronomic journey ... Suffice to say ... Heavenly! If you are in Quintana Roo... And you are a true gourmet... Come and be enchanted by Michelin Chef Max's flair and sincere talent . He does Martin Berastaegui proud . The service is absolutely impeccable. Let the Maître Di know in advance if you are celebrating so that's they can prepare a delightful rose petal table for you. Unfortunately, we missed out on that as there was a communication problem between our Butler service and the restaurant .
Ladies this is your opportunity to dress resort formal ... And get your dinner date in their best dressed for a formal, but comfortable evening in a beautifully, decorated and visually modern restaurant . If you have never tried gourmet fine dining... Do not worry it is not at all pretentious and the wonderful waiting staff , will guide you through smoothly and with fun. It's an adventure everyone should try... At least once and I suggest you try it here first. Here the Head Chef is willing to adjust and compromise for your subjective palate, accustomed or unaccustomed to gourmet . It's a beautiful experience and you will undoubtedly get to meet your talented Head Chef personally .

15  Thank LuxuryAll