“BEYOND amazing!”

Passion by Martin Berasategui
Reserve with OpenTable
Passion by Martin Berasategui is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 1,437 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Price range: US$15 - US$70
Cuisines: French, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Passion by Martin Berasategui is listed as one of the best restaurants in the Riviera Maya and Mexico. It is a true reflection of the unique cuisine of chef Spanish with 7 Michelin stars It features the prestigious recognition awarded 5 Diamonds by AAA. Also has the recognition of Excellence from Wine Spectator Magazine for its large selection of wines.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Tasting menu is to die for. The parmesan foam may be the best thing I've ever put in my mouth. His restaurant in Cancun is just as good. I can safely say I'm obsessed with this chef's cooking. Worth the price and service is splendid. Better than Per Se in NYC!!!

2  Thank planogurl44

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The epitome of quality over quantity. Attention to detail in food, wine pairing and service was unparalleled. Also fortunate to have what I believe was the most romantic table in the entire restaurant, a beautiful crescent shaped booth. Told to expect 90 minutes, stayed nearly three and closed the place. Still have goosebumps thinking about it. Honeymoon material.

3  Thank Wallaces63
Reviewed 14 May 2014

great service, lots of attention to details, great culinary experience. 7 course chef tasting with a couple extra amuse bouches

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We did the tasting menu, which is supposed to be 7 items. They told us we were going to actually get 8 courses because the chef just had something he wanted to add. And then, we ended up with 9 courses because it was our anniversary and they wanted to add one more specialty. Every single course was fantastic! The flavors were sublime and the presentation was perfect. I didn't think I was going to like the low temperature egg dish, but once they poured the pea soup (!) around the egg that was in the middle of the dish, and I broke the yolk as suggested, all the flavors blended together in a feast for the palate -- simply wonderful!

1  Thank Spellr
Reviewed 14 February 2014

This was absolutely a wonderful dinner experience! This restaurant that bears the name of an 8 Michelin Star restaurant truly exceed our expectations. We opted for the 7 course meal, and in my case, they adapted my dinner to a non-dairy option. Each plate was absolutely amazing! I must recommend this to anyone who stays at the Paradisus resort.

1  Thank Shuweb-com