“My favorite breakfast beach experience”
Review of Amaranto Bistro

Amaranto Bistro
Ranked #738 of 1,280 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Fargo, North Dakota
“My favorite breakfast beach experience”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Cozy outdoor seating where you''ll see local fishermen bring in their catch-of-the day. The food is always freshly prepared and served by friendly engaging staff. Satisfying start to another day in paradise!

• Visited March 2013

buffalo new york
“Quaint, excellent food and service...and reasonably priced!!!!!!”
Reviewed 30 March 2013

This place is a hidden gem. It is on the beach and the food and service is absolutely excellent. A great place to have a nice quite breakfast. They also have access to the beach with lounge chairs etc.

We were recommended this place by a local friend of ours and it was a great recommendations.

We had breakfast which consisted of scramble eggs with ham, potatoe, beans, coffee, fresh bread and homemade salsa.

We really enjoyed this place and will be back again and again and again.

• Visited March 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great little hideaway just off the beach”
Reviewed 15 December 2012 via mobile

Great service, ambiance and service! I may even try to stay across the street on my next stay so it's close by.

Oregon
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Thank goodness we found thisa restaurant before we left Playa del Carmen. We did not know that the server who visited us on the beach while we were staying at Playa Palms was from this restaurant. We would have made it over here sooner. Our hotel has an agreement to do a continental breakfast at El Taj but once we found this place we never went back. Try the fresh fish tacos, and their margarita's. Fantastic and sush a bargain. Love the staff and sitting in the indoor courtyard.

• Visited October 2012
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
“My 6-day/week breakfast table”
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Like Norm in the tv series Cheers, please don't take my breakfast table at Amaranto. It belongs to me 6 days of every week. If I'm not there, then I'm either sick in bed or far away from Playa. The service is friendly, always with a smile. The food is "al gusto," as you like it. They will not scold you for asking to alter the recipe to suit your tastes...not that it's necessary. My al gusto is the way they prepare it in their kitchen. If they try something new, I like it. The location is where the sands of the beach begin, so it is less windy, more shady and one step inside when the passing shower surprises us all.

• Visited October 2012